Thursday, August 27, 2015

Why Study Japanese?

My name is Pablo Martinez and I am from Los Angeles. I chose to study Japanese because I have always wanted to visit Japan. I have always found Japanese culture to be interesting and have had interests in many of their anime, manga, video games, and music. As a result, I felt that the only way I could get the best experience from visiting Japan and consuming aspects of their culture was if I understood its language. Another reason why I chose to study Japanese was because it is so much different from the cultures and languages I already know and have been exposed to. It is completely different from English or Spanish but, I am very excited to become familiar with the culture and language that always seemed so foreign yet interesting to me.

6 comments:

  1. When do you think that you would visit Japan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When do you think that you would visit Japan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you were from L.A. I'm from there too. Looking forward to getting to know you and learn Japanese with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since you're from L.A. do you know any celebrities?

    ReplyDelete